Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
These guidelines must be followed prior to final publication. Font – Times New Roman with 1” margins.
- Title – Centered, 20 pt. Times New Roman. All major words in title should be capitalized.
- Authors – Two line returns after title, centered, 14 pt. Times New Roman. All authors’ names and affiliations must be provided. Email address must be provided for at least the contact author. If multiple email addresses are provided, use a * to signify the contact author.
- NOTE: The names and affiliations of authors should only be provided after acceptance so that a blind review can be completed.
- Abstract – 12 pt. Times New Roman. Two line returns after Authors. Abstract written in Bold and italics followed by space – space and then the text of Abstract. Paragraph settings Single Space, Full Justification.
- Keywords – 12 pt. Times New Roman, Two line returns after Abstract. Keywords written in Bold and italics followed by space – space and then the list of keywords separated by commas. A minimum of three keywords is necessary. Paragraph settings Single Space, Full Justification.
- Relevance to Marketing Educators, Researchers and/or Practitioners – 12 pt. Times New Roman. Two line returns after Keywords. Paragraph settings Single Space, Full Justification.
- Headings -
- Major Headings - Times New Roman, 16 pt. bold font. Two line return following previous paragraph. For major headings, single line spacing with two line return before and after heading. the text and enclose with double quotation marks.following.or. Major Headings typically include Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Implications although other major headings could be used.
- Second Subheadings – Times New Roman, 14 pt. bold font
- Third Subheading – Times New Roman, 12 pt. bold and italics
- Tables and Figures - Number Figures and Tables using separate number sequences. Figures and Tables should be placed in the text where desired. Table Caption: One line return above Table, Times New Roman 12pt Bold, Paragraph settings single line space, 6 pts AFTER. NOTE: Adjust spacing above/below Figure/Table so as to be visually pleasing. CENTER TABLE.
- References – Please use APA (7th edition) for references both within the text and in the reference section.