GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
Articles submitted to YALJOD must be original work that has not been published anywhere previously. It also must not be currently under consideration by any other publication. Any consequences for the violation of these copyright laws or infringement will be duly borne by the defaulting author. The journal is not scholarly peer-reviewed; but in some cases, manuscripts will be sent to our specialists and scholars (YALF Consultants) for evaluation.
Please carefully read through and ensure you comply with the stated guidelines as any breach of the submission rules may lead to the rejection of your paper.
- Each paper must be accompanied by the Author’s profile summary of no more than 100 words. This should include Author’s qualification and other affiliations.
- Each paper must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- Article must not exceed 3,500 words.
- All articles must be properly proofread by the author.
- Articles must be double spaced.
- Tables, models, diagrams or photographs should be within the text, and NOT as appendix.
- Citations and referencing should follow the recent APA style.
- Manuscripts should be submitted via regular email, and should take the form of attachment formatted in MICROSOFT WORD (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are regrettably unable to provide individualised critiques of most of the manuscripts that we reject. However, we will ensure we confirm the receipt of articles once they arrive.
OTHER CONDITION FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
To successfully submit articles for publication, prospective Authors must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold, at least, a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree obtainable from tertiary institutions.
- Must be between the ages of 20 – 50 when submitting the article.
- Must not have sent the article for consideration in another publication.
- Must be willing to participate and present the paper in any of the YALF Conferences when called upon.