This is the full issue of Volume 12, Number 1 (196 pages).
- Introduction to the Special Issue by Dan Paracka
- The Economic Roots of the Cold War: The IMF, ITO and other economic issues in post-war Soviet-American relations by Kristina V. Minkova
- Lessons on Economics and Political Economy from the Soviet Tragedy by Peter Boettke and Rosolino Candela
- US-Russian Relations: Dissonance of Ideologies by Elena Glazunova
- Russia’s Fight for the Globe by Yuliya Brel
- Russia and Its Neighbors: A Geopolitical Analysis of the Ukrainian Conflict by Michele Pigliucci
- Putin’s “Eastern Pivot” and the Cold Silk Road: Evidence from the Arctic by Thomas E. Rotnem and Kristina V. Minkova
- Political Homophobia as a State Strategy in Russia by Nikita Sleptcov
- Is “This Guy” a Dictator? On the Morality of Evaluating Russian Democracy under Vladimir Putin by Amir Azarvan
- Stanislavsky Inspired Acting Lessons for Life and Leadership by Harrison Long
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
"JGI Volume 12, Number 1 - Full Issue,"
Journal of Global Initiatives: Policy, Pedagogy, Perspective: Vol. 12
, Article 1.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.kennesaw.edu/jgi/vol12/iss1/1