Construction Management (CM) Department started bachelors degree program in 1985. Students pursuing BS can follow one of four areas of specialization: General, Development, Specialty and Facilities.Goals & Objectives
Long Term Program Objective (LPO)
- Continue to update curriculum to reflect global and national construction industry needs.
- Improve managerial/business skills of students to take leadership roles.
- Prepare students for successful construction industry career.
- Offer courses to prepare students for global and national construction industry needs.
- Fulfill accreditation agency requirements for curriculum.
- Encourage undergraduate student to participate in student competitions, industry events, and various professional chapter meetings.
- Encourage graduate students to write research paper and proposals.
- Estimate construction project implementation costs.
- Produce construction project implementation schedules.
- Carryout construction project management related tasks.
- Demonstrate people skills to function as a team player.
- Demonstrate communication ability with construction project team members.
- Demonstrate capability to pursue advanced degree programs.
- Analyze ethical, social and environmental responsibility of construction professionals.
This collection was started with the graduates of the Fall 2015 semester, after the consolidation between Kennesaw State University and Southern Polytechnic State University was final (July 2015).Time to Submit your Capstone Project?