This is the full issue of Volume 13, Number 1 (132 pages).
- Introduction to the Special Issue by Dan Paracka
- Vasco da Gama's Voyages to India: Messianism, Mercantilism and Sacred Exploits by S. M. Ghazanfar
- The World Parliament of Religions, the Swami, and the Evangelist: Contextualizing Late 19th-Century American Responses to Hinduism by Anne R. Richards
- Connections and Disconnections: The Making of Bombay/Mumbai as India's "Global City" by Ravi Ghadge
- India's Unbalanced Urban Growth: An Appraisal of Trends and Policies by Purva Sharma
- Housing for All in India and Its Future Sustainable Development by Nadia Shah
- Is India Becoming more Liberal? Globalization, Economic Liberalization and Social Values by Tinaz Pavri
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.