Family Business Values: How to Assure a Legacy of Continuity and Success
The most successful families have strong values that are deeply rooted in emotional bonds and shared history. These values have important underpinnings to decisions that are made each day, from how we treat people to strong strategic decisions made in business. This book shows readers how to tap into core values and use them for strategic advantage.
Family Business Values covers:
* how values bring power to the family business,
* how family values can strengthen day-to-day operation,
* how values can help to resolve conflicts within the family and between family and business,
* how to identify and articulate genuine family values,
* how to nurture and pass on values in the family and the business
* how to renew and reinterpret values to retain their productive power in today's fast-changing world, and much more.
Aronoff, Craig E., and John L. Ward. Family Business Values: How to Assure a Legacy of Continuity and Success. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010. Print.