Construction Management (CM) Department initiated Master degree program in 1995. Since its inception the department has awarded 224 master degrees (through Summer 2013).Goals & Objectives
Long Term Goals (LG)
- Continue to update curriculum to reflect global and national construction industry needs.
- Encourage involvement of graduate students in research initiatives.
- Establish the Ph.D. program.
- Prepare students for successful construction industry career.
- Offer courses to prepare students for global and national construction industry needs.
- Fulfill accreditation agency requirements for curriculum.
- Encourage undergraduate student to participate in student competitions, industry events, and various professional chapter meetings.
- Encourage graduate students to write research paper and proposals.
- Prepare bids and estimates for construction projects.
- Prepare construction schedule and manage project risks.
- Carry-out project management related tasks.
- Conduct research and disseminate findings through publications.
- Pursue advanced degrees.
This collection was started with the graduates of the Fall 2015 semester, after the consolidation between Kennesaw State University and Southern Polytechnic State University was final (July 2015).Time to Submit Your Thesis?