Dean and Assistant Vice President for Library Services: Dr. David Evans
Our mission is to be involved in teaching, learning, and discovery taking place at Kennesaw State University. Essential to achieving this mission, is to be a library system that selects, organizes, presents, and preserves resources for the KSU community of faculty, students, and scholars.Vision
The vision for the Library System is to be the heart of a KSU Academic Learning Complex by providing a learning commons, a research commons, and libraries that encompasses inviting physical and virtual spaces. This vision will be realized by collaborating with both the University and Community in various learning and engagement activities.
- To realize this strategic vision, we will:
- Collaborate with faculty, students, and staff to ensure that students acquire the skills and scholarly abilities necessary to successfully navigate in an information-driven world.
- Add value to the educational and research endeavors of students and faculty by providing research assistance, instruction, and resources to support scholarly inquiry and meet the changing needs of library users.
- Seek out strategic and collaborative relationships with faculty, students, university, and community partners.
- Build both traditional and electronic collections.