Save the Date:
March 22nd & 23rd, 2018
Kennesaw State University
As universities continue to add and diversify their graduate programs, academic libraries have become increasingly responsive to the distinct needs of graduate students, considering and experimenting with specialized services, instruction programs and spaces. The mission of the conference is to provide the opportunity to share innovative approaches, best practices, and research on how academic libraries serve graduate students. Program sessions may be offered in traditional formats (such as individual and panel presentations and roundtables) and nontraditional formats.
- Librarians providing support to graduate students
- Library administrators responsible for planning and assessing library impact
- Library school students preparing for careers in academic libraries
- Faculty interested in fostering collaboration with libraries in graduate education
Who should attend?
Browse the contents of Transforming Libraries for Graduate Students:
- April 1st, 2016
- Full presentation documents can be found here.